Introduction to B.C.Y.R.C.
Backward Class Youth Relief Committee (BCYRC) was founded in 1974 with the primary objective of upliftment of students belonging to Backward Classes and Rural Areas.Headed by Shri Bhausaheb Mulak, Ex-Minister, Government of Maharashtra, Ex-Mayor of Nagpur Municipal Corporation and a man of vast experience and vision, this organization grew by leaps and bounds.
Shri Rajendra Mulak, the Secretary is an enterprising, dynamic and innovative personality and is the catalytic force behind the progress of the organization.
Introduction to B.M.C.T
Bhausaheb Mulik Charitable Trust (BMCT) under the able guidance of Hon. Shri. Bhausaheb Mulik, Chairman and dymanic leadership of Hon. Shri Rajendra B. Mulak, Secretary was founded in the year 2002 with a similar objective of providing education to the backword and needy people of the rural and urban areas.
Hon'ble Late Shri Bhausaheb Mulak
Ex-Minister (Government of Maharashtra)
Shri Rajendra Mulak
The following institutions are run by BCYRC & BMCT:
1) K.D.K. College of Engineering, Nagpur
2) Umrer College of Engineering, Umrer
3) Bhausaheb Mulik college of Engineering, Butibori
4) Smt. Rajshree Mulak college of Engineering for women, Nagpur
5) Nagpur Polytechnic, Nagpur
6) Nagpur Polytechnic, Nagpur II nd Shift.
7) Bhausaheb Mulik Polytechnic, Butibori.
8) Umrer Polytechnic, Umrer, Nagpur
9) Institute of Diploma in Pharmacy, Nagpur
10) Bhausaheb Mulak College of D. Pharmacy, Umrer, Nagpur
11) Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved College and Research Hospital, Nagpur
12) Umrer College of Education, Umrer, Nagpur
13) Bhivapur Arts and Commerce College, Bhivapur